Quick Start Guide
- Scroll to the bottom of this page
- Click Register
- Enter your email
- Copy the code in the email you are sent (check your junk/spam folder if you don't receive it) into the text box
- Follow the instructions to choose a username and password
- Accept the terms and conditions
Updating Your Details
- Go to the Admin menu at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Use the edit buttons at the top of each section to change your information.
- Use the Publish settings to choose whether your home and mobile numbers, email, and address are visible to other people and published in the directory.
- Use the Photo button in the top right to upload a picture of yourself.
- Scroll down to check other family members and groups you are a part of.
(note that Usual name is what you will be known as across the site, and in the printed directory. It could be the same as your First name, or for example a shortened version)
There is also an app available for smartphone which allows you to easily view (but not change) most infomation on the go.
- Search for "ChurchBuilder" on your app store, or use these links:
Apple App Store Google Play Store
- Once downloaded set up a lock-pattern to secure the app (iPhone users will be able to unlock with Touch ID later if set up).
- Then enter "stmarys-basingstoke.churchbuilder.org.uk" as the Church Website address.
- Enter your Username and Password you chose when registering.
More detailed instructions, including screenshots, are available in the following document. Many pages on the website have a blue question mark. Click on this button to see videos on how to use the functions on that page.
If you need more help, or find an issue with the site, please contact [hidden].